The Argonaut, the doppleganger of the Daylighter Hollowbody, is the pinnacle of Daylighter Hollowbody devolopment.
- Fully carved (internally and externally) Ambrosia Maple back attached to a hollow Spanish Cedar core
- Completely hollow save for a block directly under the bridge and tailpiece to join the front and back together
- Features 60% more interior volume than a Daylighter Hollow while only growing 3/4" in the center and 1/4" deeper at the tip
- Huge, clear, warm tones
- Excellent feedback resistance
- Phenomnal midrange punch
- Weighs in at an average of 7.25lbs
Specs Body and Neck: Spanish Cedar Core with Ambrosia Maple Front and Back
Fretboard: Wenge w/ Maple Binding
Hardware: TonePros Wraparound or TonePro's ABR/TP
Tuners: Sperzel SoundLoc
Scale: 24.75" / 25.5"
Inlay Options: Mother of Pearl 5mm Offset Pattern, MOP Traps, MOP Blocks
Control Layout: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3 Way Toggle Switch
Pickup Options: P90's, Mini Humbuckers, Fullsize Humbuckers